Conte opens up on his passion, says Chelsea fans should be worried when he seated in a game

Conte opens up on his passion, says Chelsea fans should be worried when he seated in a game

Conte opens up on his passion, says Chelsea fans should be worried when he seated in a game

Not every Premier League manager is as energetic as Conte on the touchline, but the 47-year-old believes everyone harbours the same passion as he does.
However, he also thinks that not everyone shows it in the same way.
Speaking at a news conference at Cobham Training Centre, Conte revealed that he has great passion for football.
According to him, the moment fans see him seated means that there is a problem.
He said: “Everyone lives the situation in the right way. I think it's not good to badly judge someone for always sitting during the game. It's not good to badly judge if one manager follows the game and stands up for all the games.
"Everyone has a known style. But I think that I have great passion for football. The moment you see me staying seated, you should be worried. Above all my club must be worried, because I think my passion would be finished."
The Italian is also hoping that his daughter Vittoria will be inspired by his leadership, adding that her support of him during matches fills him with happiness, as his side continue their chase of the Premier League title.
Chelsea fans most times see Vittoria and Conte's wife Elisabetta sit a few rows behind the dugout at Stamford Bridge - with Vittoria wearing Chelsea face paint as she becomes enthusiastic about her father's work.
Conte's wife Elisabetta and daughter Vittoria
Conte's wife Elisabetta and daughter Vittoria
However, Conte admits that he tries not to go too far with his touchline antics as he aims to be a good example for his watching family.
He said: "My daughter watches every game and stays five metres behind me. I want this.
"For me it's a great support, my daughter and my wife.
"I think it's important for my daughter to see my will to win. And I try always to transfer the right education to my daughter. I think she's happy to live the game with me. I live the game in this way not only in England, but if you remember, during the Euros.
"If you remember in my past with Juventus, when I started my career, I lived the game with great passion and enthusiasm. Sometimes for me it's very hard to keep this passion under control. Sometimes I want to share my passion with fans, with my staff, with players because sometimes I deserve to."
Chelsea go into Sunday’s clash with Burnley nine points clear at the top and are favourite to win this season’s Premier League trophy.



Comments

Popular Posts